Jamal.png

TTU GRAD PHOTO TIPS

Hi! You are receiving this link because we are planning your graduation shoot together. Whether you were volun-forced by your parents to get your grad photos done or you just wanted photos for social media, I am glad that you chose me. 

I have put this page together to help you prepare for our shoot. This is all you need to know:

 

FAQs

1) What do I wear?


Black, red, white outfit(s) look best on campus. Many seniors don't wear their gowns so that they can show their outfit better (also looks more modern) but we can always mix them in. Your call! Please feel free to bring your stole to put over your outfit (be mindful when planning your red outfit, your stole is also red). If you don't have a stole, just let me know in advance and I'll bring mine for you to borrow. Men: Don't forget to bring a belt if you plan on wearing a suit!




2) How do I do my makeup/grooming?:


Ladies: Natural/natural glam makeup work well. Avoid dark lipsticks (black, purple, etc.), unless that's your vibe. If you use self tanners, please be mindful of the time it takes to develop and try not to rub/apply with bare hands to avoid spots on your palms. Men: trimmed hair/facial hair with ironed clothing can go a long way.




5) How long does it take to edit the photos?


I will send you all the edited photos by the 10th day from the day that you pick your photos from the online proofing gallery and make the remainder payment (60%). I do not use watermarks— they are tacky.




4) How do I pay you?:


You most likely have made your 40% down deposit by now. I take the rest (60%) after the shoot and before I send the online proofing gallery for you to pick the photos from. People usually just Venmo me or give me cash when we are finished with the shoot. Venmo, cash, Zelle, Cash App, PayPal, etc. are all okay!




6) Can my (fill in the blank) come?


Boy/girlfriend, best friend(s), roommate(s), parent(s), dogs, snakes, Bumble match, you name them, I have met them. You are more than welcome to bring someone along for moral support or join in some of the photos.




3) Can I bring props?


Of course! Cheap Walmart champagne, confetti, balloons, etc. are all welcome. No need to YouTube how to pop a champagne. I'll show you. Confetti: If you are wanting to use confetti, I suggest getting the smaller ones. I'd avoid buying the confetti cannon— they're unnecessarily huge, loud, and a lot of people will frown at you for making a mess. These are quite difficult to clean up after.




7) Where are we shooting?:


This route is the most desired route/locations on campus for graduation photos (even for HSC students):
Full Shoot (multiple locations): Geosciences Building white stairs > Chemistry Building archway > Will Rogers horse statue or TTU Admin Building > TTU Seal/Fountain. Standard Shoot (2 locations): Chemistry Building archway > TTU Seal/Fountain Mini Shoot (1 location): TTU Seal/Fountain If you had other location(s) in mind, please let me know in advance. We can either swap out locations or create a different route.
English Building steps are not too different from Geosciences Building steps/stairs. The Geosciences steps/stairs photograph better than English steps/stairs when photographed closer to sunset.






Don't shoot with a stranger

 

Read more about my background by clicking on the button below. If you absolutely want to see what my face looks like, I have some photos saved under my Instagram Highlights labeled, 'ME.'

ALVINYJKIM

Copyright 2021 - Alvin Kim Creatives

No human has ever failed in life with great enthusiasm and work ethic.

  • Black Instagram Icon
© Copyright